Friday, February 8, 2008

My Current Photographic Services

I specialize in Wedding Photojournalism, Natural and Candid Bridal Images, Documentary photography, Family Portraits, Classic Wedding Photography, Traditional Wedding Photography, Corporate and Event Photography. In addition, I also work in editorial and architectural/real estate photography.

For my brides, I offer the traditional albums, flush style albums to the very modern coffee table albums/Love Story albums.

Although I am located in Lancaster, PA, I photograph weddings throughout southern Pennsylvania. My photography website, www.georgesheldonphotography.com, is now live. Previously, I had all my photography on www.georgesheldon.com. This site will now be dedicated to my editorial work, which includes my books.

No comments: